Your mood board says it all. But what about your nails? Although your wedding day manicure will likely take a backseat when deciding your beauty looks, it’s definitely one that should not be overlooked. Think about all of the things that you’ll be doing with your fingers on your wedding day — throwing your bouquet, holding your partner’s hands, wearing your new wedding band — the list goes on.
Get Exclusive Tips, Event Recaps, Insider Updates and More
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Wedding Flower Budget Under ControlJanuary 19, 2017
- 6 Bridal Skincare Tips You Have to FollowJanuary 19, 2017
- 7 Reasons Why Having a Wedding Planner is So Worth ItJanuary 19, 2017
- Charlotte & Luke’s Happily Ever After WeddingJanuary 19, 2017
- How To Pick Your Wedding Manicure LookJanuary 19, 2017
- Just Engaged? Here’s what to do next…January 19, 2017